- Storytelling is a key component of selling, and videos are an excellent medium for doing it.
- Watching videos takes up more than one-third of all online time!
- Videos entice visitors to stay on your website longer and interact with the material.
- People work with people, and video makes it easier for people to like, trust, and get to know you.
- Videos are quick and practical.
- It reflects the way people are consuming content.
- The Use of Videos Can Boost Your SEO.
Need help understanding #7?
“How do I produce a Create High-Quality Video?”
Your website will receive a rating increase thanks to video, making it more visible to more visitors, who will then click on your link. But if your on-page content is poor, people won’t stay on your website for very long. Here’s a few tips to get you started:
- Make sure that the placement makes sense. A brand video looks great on your homepage or “about us” page of your website.
- Give your video some context. Make sure you contextually embed your video and surround it with additional pertinent written and graphic information.
- Make sure your video educates. Answering any queries your potential customers may have about your company, services, goods, or sector will inform and empower them to make an informed choice.